Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Biblical Christianity vs. What???

I heard something today that made me mad.

I was happily listening to a Christian broadcast on my way to school, when a phrase caught my ear, so to speak. The speaker was talking about how their next broadcast would be "both a Christian and Biblical view on ________."

Christian AND Biblical? Why do we have to indicate now that the Christian viewpoint is also Biblical? How sad it is that there is another kind of "Christianity" that is not Biblical.

If we take the Bible from Christianity, then what are we left with?

Think about it.

4 Comments:

At 21/9/05 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, if you keep this up people might begin to think that you're one of those extremely picky never-satisfied people that no one can stand. And you're definetely not like that! Keep posting stuff like your last one! Sure, I agree with I think everything you say, but people now-a-days also do good stuff every now and then :)
See Ya!

 
At 21/9/05 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, your interests are pretty neat. Unfortunately, my mind is going to go round and round trying to figure out a way to bring class to Berlin. Can it be done? Can it, can it, can it?! No. There. Leave me in peace now.
I really like the title of your blog. It's really neat. Really.

 
At 23/9/05 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately America is veiwed as a "christian" nation. So an american view and christian view to some, is synonimous. But it is obvious that and american view and a Biblical view are like night and day.

 
At 28/9/05 5:51 PM, Blogger Nic Miller said...

Nice.

Good link on the right, there, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home