Monday, October 24, 2005

Surreal...

Wow. What a weekend.
Thursday night: Carita took me out for my birthday to a Mexican restaurant, and the owner paid for our food because he thought I was cute.
Resolved: I should go for more Mexicans???

Friday night: I was working at my restaurant, when one of the prep cooks in the back got splashed all over with barbecued rib sauce. She was hospitalized with first and second degree burns. Pray for her, she's got to be in a lot of pain.
Resolved: Annie will never be a prep cook, not with her luck. Also, God has been awesome to me getting me out of scrapes I don't deserve to be gotten out of.

Saturday morning: I drove to Plain City all by myself. (It's near Columbus.) I only had to turn around four times going down, and none going back. I did not experience any major instances of severe danger.
Resolved: I can drive after all.

Saturday afternoon: I had the pleasure and fright of meeting a guy who is freakishly like Micah.
Resolved: I'm not sure. It was just freakish.

Sunday night: Someone saw my new skirt and said I looked like a giant scrunchie.
Resolved: I laugh, but heartily disagree. It's an awesome skirt.

Thought of the Day:
"His hair didn't grow there, it like, died there. It is like a small animal died on his head. ---Marina Shenk on Donald Trump

1 Comments:

At 4/12/05 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore people who can cook great dishes. My mother and my sister were both great cooks, and like you, they never really had a major cooking accident that would call for them to be hospitalized. They also make the best pasta in the whole world. Maybe you'd like to swap recipes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home