Wednesday, November 16, 2005

That's Amore.........

Okay, so the title really doesn't have a whole lot to do with the post.....

Due to the incredible response to my smiles post, I've decided to try for round two. I warn you though, the sequel is almost never as good as the original.

First of all, I'd like to post a few smiles from others.

The Uncomfortable Smile, by bachelorsurgeon-This smile is used when another member of your party does something that is supposed to be funny but is socially unacceptable. Look at the offender and pull the sides of your mouth outward and slightly upward. Hold for about two seconds, then suddenly relax your face to its former melancholy state and look away. Works like a charm. (I would add that it helps if you tense up your shoulders and wrinkle your forehead slightly.--Annie)

The Arguing Smile, by luciechick8,-The one that says, "I know I'm right and you're wrong but you are so far gone that I'm going to let you go with a smile." (Think pitying thoughts while you peform this smile...it helps immensely.--Annie)


Thanks guys!

The Obligatory Smile-very similar to "The Fake Smile" (see last post), but with even less enthusiasm. This smile is performed by simply squinting your eyes by pushing your cheeks up. This action will cause your lips to turn up slightly, but the effect says, "The only reason that this even resembles a smile is because the muscles attached to my cheeks are also attached to my lips."

The HappyHappyHappyHappyHappy Smile-eyebrows are slightly raised in order to let the eyes reflect more light (the "shining eyes" effect), actual smile varies according to person, some Happyx5 smiles can be accomplished with the mouth closed (think Toby Macguire as Spiderman), and others blend in with the 28 Dentis Smile (see last post). The difference is in the eyes and the personality of the person smiling. If a Toby Macguire type person is smiling like Julia Roberts, vast experience says that this is not a genuine Happyx5 Smile.

Well people, I would love to do more [obligatory smile] but I am all out of ideas. Bring it up again in a couple months.

By the way, those of you who have not made the effort to hear the song on my xanga site...MAKE THE EFFORT!!! It's fabulous. www.xanga.com/PrincessLiana. Sorry, I don't remember how to "linkify" the link.

Thought of the Day:

"When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool
That's amore
When you dance down the street with a cloud at your feet
You're in love"---Dean Martin

3 Comments:

At 16/11/05 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linkify the link like this: www.xanga.com/PrincessLiana

The code:
www.xanga.com/PrincessLiana

 
At 16/11/05 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops.. I always do that! Stupid Blogger...

The code:
<a href="http://www.xanga.com/PrincessLiana">
www.xanga.com/PrincessLiana</a>

 
At 16/11/05 2:18 PM, Blogger whimsicalfaery said...

Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home